Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I’ve been on a blog sabbatical.

Ok, so it’s more like I’ve just been neglecting my blog, but it sounds better when it comes across as more of an intentional choice ~ HA! ;0)  It’s really not that I want to or even intend to completely ignore my blog, but, rather, I have SO MUCH going on in my brain that it’s hard for me to sit and really write about just one thing. 
I’ve had A LOT on my mind lately so it’s hard to narrow down a specific topic and go with it.  I’ve been journaling a lot the last month or so and, WOW, can I ramble!  That’s what a journal is for though, I guess.  It’s just a great place for me to pour out my thoughts without fear of judgment for grammatical correctness or inconsistencies.
The main purpose for this blog though is to talk about my children and show you their beautiful faces

so, hopefully, over the next few weeks, you will see that…
I promise I’m really going to try!    

No comments:

Post a Comment