Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I love you, Kraig!

I want to give a HUGE blog shout out to my amazing husband and wish him a very

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY!!!  

He's been the love of my life for the last 18 years and counting!  My life is absolutely richer because of him.  
People are forever telling me what a good man I married and I, of course, can't help but agree! 
And I can promise you that these beautiful baby faces agree with me as well!! :0)

They love their silly daddy more than anything in this world!

And they have no idea just how fortunate they are that he makes so many sacrifices for them.

He is definitely a man who loves his children and puts them above himself in so many ways.
 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. ~ Psalms 127:3

This man is a blessing from God and I love him so very much! 
!!!!!!HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment