Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Well, I'm a terrible blogger...

Soooooo...  As an avid blog reader, I LONGED for the day when I would have high speed internet at my house so that I could start my very own blog and document all the wonderful, cute and adorable things my family ~my children mainly~ did.  It seems as though I'm failing miserabley at this!  I've had high speed internet at my home now for over six months and I've not posted nearly enough of what I would like!  I still read and keep up with all the blogs I used too and I've even added a couple more to my list, but I just can't seem to post on my own blog.  I really want to do better...  New Year's resolution maybe?? ;0)

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about how bad you are failing at this :) I would have thought a new house would have been a great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be discouraged - sometimes I feel like I ignore Finn because I am too preoccupied with blogging. Its a fine balance - Lord willing we'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, so true taht I have PLENTY to blog about...it's just making the time to do it!

    Thank you, Erin, for your encouragement! Being a mommy is a balancing act like no other, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete